The Third International Conference on Enlightenment Therapy (Spiritual and Psychological Energy)
This conference is held as an extension of the previous two conferences organised in 2018 and 2019. The conference focused in its first edition on presenting and discussing a set of research and working papers that dealt with the concept of enlightenment energy, its principles, fields and methodology.
The conference also focused on deepening the theoretical principles of enlightenment while elaborating this into strategies, procedural techniques and tools that help liberate treatment with enlightenment from distress of Self Practice to researchable methodological practice.
The third conference aims at deepening the understanding of this approach and offer broader perspectives for areas and options through which enlightenment therapy can provide more opportunities and broader options for self-treatment and individual, group and institutional therapy. The third conference addresses the following topics:
1. An approach to enlightenment as a trend of questioning, understanding, and behavior to deepen self-awareness and the universe.
2. The practice of enlightenment through religions
3. The place of enlightenment therapy among schools, theories and trends of contemporary psychology.
1. Transfer of enlightenment from the field of metaphysical studies to the field of qualitative and quantitative studies.
2. Using technology as a method that measures the impact of enlightenment therapy.
3. Developing the physiological measurement for communication with spiritual and psychological enlightenment resources.
1. Human development
2. Psychological and organic treatment.
3. Institutional development
4. Community development
5. Building human rapprochement
Arabic and English (interpretation is available).
Participants pay a conference fee (250 USD) for attending the conference sessions. They will obtain a conference bag and attend training workshops.
Participants pay a fee of (500USD) if they need to publish their work in the conference book and a peer-reviewed journal.
Publication in scientific journals: Those who wish to publish their papers in peer-reviewed journals will pay an amount of money to be agreed upon with the conference’s journals.
Conference book: The conference publishes a book containing all worksheets and research papers presented at the conference.
For international reservations: phone / WhatsApp: 0096892720270
Or the conference link
The deadline for submitting abstracts is 7/31/2020
The deadline for submitting the full research is 31/8/2020