2nd Middle East Heart Congress welcomes every one of the members from everywhere throughout the world to go to amid June 22-23, 2020 in Abu Dhabi, UAE which incorporates Cardiology Symposiums, Heart Workshops, Oral, Poster introductions and Exhibitions.
These two days of conference contributes two days of active discussions on recent advancements and new strategies for the development of new materials for global requirements. Heart 2020 gathering highly informative and interactive sessions to strengthen the exchange of ideas across a wide range of disciplines in the field of Cardiology.
Heart 2020 folds reputed scientists, researchers and faculty from universities and research institutions, Cardiologists, Cardiology Physicians, Cardiac Surgeons, Cardiac Nurses & Nurse Practitioners, Cardiology Associations and Societies, Thoracic and Cardiothoracic Surgeons, Physicians, Electrophysiologists, Healthcare Professionals, CEO’s, Presidents of Industries, Business Delegates, Young Researchers and talented student populations under a solitary gable catalysing information exchange for the advancement of research in the field of Cardiac and Cardiovascular Research, Cardiac Nursing, Cardiac Surgery, Cardiac- Oncology, Cardio Metabolic Health- Diabetes, Obesity & Metabolism, Cardiovascular Disease and Nutrition, Cardiovascular Pharmacology and Pharmacotherapy, Case Reports on Cardiology, Clinical and Experimental Cardiology, Current Research in Cardiology, Heart disease: Diagnosis and Testing, Heart Failure and Cardiomyopathies, Pediatric and Neonatal Cardiology, Stem Cell Research and Regeneration on Cardiology, Women and Heart Disease.
• Cardiology Physicians
• Thoracic and Cardiothoracic Surgeons
• Medical Directors
• Cardiac Surgeons
• Cardiac Nurses & Nurse Practitioners
• Cardiology Associations and Societies
• Business Professionals
• Medical colleges and universities
• Manufacturing Medical Devices and Companies
• Healthcare Professionals
• Integrated Health promoters
• Fitness Professionals
• Cardiovascular Researchers & Scientists
• Pediatric Cardiologists
• Business Entrepreneurs
• Cardiology Faculties and Professors
• Medical Students and Ph.D. Fellows
• Cardiology Hospitals, Associations, and Societies
• Pharmaceutical and Medical Devices Companies
• Clinical Research Scientists