“GEDS” Exhibition will be held in Jeddah,at Hilton Hotel in The Qasr Hall, March 4, 2019.
Hosts suppliers and services provider of education sectors, which that suporting government and private sectors.
In view of the changes that the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia is undergoing under its wise leadership, and believing in the 2030 vision, and what its defined objectives, including the development of the education sector and its support, the idea of GEDS (Global Exhibition of Educational Development and Support) emerged to keep abreast with the pursuit of achieving and supporting this vision.
After having a scrutinizing and analytical look at the needs of the educational sector and the factors of its development and success, GEDS team has planned for bringing supporting sectors and companies together on one platform to enable us to have better knowledge of these companies and establish direct communication with them.
GEDS OBJECTIVES :
1) Supporting the 2030 vision and Saudi new Projects in a way that fulfills the Kingdom’s strategy in national transformation through the development of the educational side in the Kingdom.
2) Creating an attractive environment for investors.
3) Shedding light on the most important educational industries and support facilities to attain those that are more developed.
4) Providing support for the development of private education sector for the significant role it has in fostering public education and scientific progress side by side.
5) Introducing decision makers and familiarising them with interested institutions, companies and centers that support and develop education, giving them the opportunity to build strategic relationships, achieve continued support operations that can promote education with its various mechanisms.
6) Identifying smart technological devices and innovative solutions, and using them in The development of education and its institutions.
7) Accessing local supporting services sectors that back the education sector and tailoring them to serve education and its progress.
8) Identifying advanced products and industries relating to educational environment, such as premises, offices and school furniture, educational tools, sports equipment that serve physical activity, Security and safety equipment, canteens, sterilization devices and others that help students to grow in a good environment that is up to date with the current advancements.
9) Identifying the latest trends in educational curricula and programmers for local and international schools. Becoming aware of the latest learning instruments that help in the development of teaching.
10) Allowing direct communication of students’ parents with a number of learning Centers simultaneously and. Familiarizing them with the curricula so that they can choose what suits their children.
11) The exhibition includes a number of workshops that allow the meeting of the biggest segment interested in the field of education development to discuss innovative solutions and the possibility of their implementation in updating the education system in the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia.
Reservations are closed for this event
2024 11th International Conference On Electrical And Electronics Engineering (ICEEE 2024) APRIL 22-24, 2024 | MARMARIS, TURKEY We Would Like…